Our School House & Patrons
Our School Houses
Students belong to three sporting house teams that promote connections to our Catholic story and a deeper sense of belonging.
MacKillop House is named after Mary MacKillop founder of St Joseph of the Sacred Heart and the first Australian Saint of the Catholic Church as St Mary of the Cross. The Colour of MacKillop House is green.
Curran House is named after Father Curran who raised funds for the building of St Joseph's. The Colour of Curran House is yellow.
Waugh House is named after Captain Robert Wauch whose 1000 acres of property at King Creek is called 'Wauchope' that our community developed on. The surname Waugh has many recorded early spellings: Wauch, Wauchope, Waugh. The colour of Waugh House is red.
Our School Patron
Our School Patron Saint is St Joseph the foster Father of Jesus and Spouse of Mary. We look to St Joseph and to Mary, to lead us all to respond to a loving personal relationship with Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit; inviting us to a living Faith and Trust in God now and to build upon such for the future.